Budget & Strategic Plan
These documents detail the current state of the Trinity Superior Court and its outlook for the future.
The Court’s fiscal year runs July 1st–June 30th. The Court will accept written comments on the fiscal year budget for review and consideration only during a ten-day period following the budget completion. It is not anticipated that any formal response to the comments received will be provided to the contributing party. If you attempt to submit a comment outside of the ten-day period, your comments will not be considered.
Comments may be mailed to:
Trinity Superior Court
PO Box 1258
Weaverville, CA 96093
- Trial Court Budget: Allocations from the Trial Court Trust Fund and Trial Court Allocations for 2021–22
- Trial Court Budget | Allocation Methodology of $72.2 Million Trial Court Funding in Governor’s Proposed 2021–22 Budget
- Trial Court Budget: State Trial Court Improvement and Modernization Fund Allocations for 2021–22
- Trial Court Budget: Fiscal Year 2021–22 Allocation of Court-Appointed Juvenile Dependency Counsel Funding
- Update: 2022–2030 Strategic Plan For Trinity Superior Court