Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Pay Tickets Online

Payments can be made online, by mail, or in person. If you cannot pay in full, please contact the Collections Department at (530) 623-1208 to make payment arrangements.

Pay Fines or Fees

There is a transaction fee for using a credit or debit card to pay a fine. 

To pay online, visit Trinity's ePay site.

On-Time and Delinquent Payments

Pay Fine Online

If you are paying an on-time or delinquent fine you may mail your payment to:

Trinity Superior Court

Collections Department

PO Box 1258

Weaverville, CA 96093


Or pay in person at the courthouse:

Trinity Superior Court

Court Services

11 Court Street

Weaverville, CA 96093

If you cannot pay the whole amount at once, you may be able to set up an installment plan by contacting the Collections Department at (530) 623-1208.


If you cannot afford to pay the full amount of a fine or infraction offense (including most traffic tickets), you may ask the court to reduce the amount you owe.

As part of your request, you must show proof that you do not have the financial means to pay your fine. You may ask the court to consider your ability to pay at any point in the process, but you must enter a plea of guilty or no contest before the court can give you an answer.

The easiest way to request a fine reduction is to use the court’s new online request tool (recommended). The MyCitations online tool allows you to enter a plea and make an ability to pay requests on eligible infractions without going to court. In addition to requesting a reduction, you can request a payment plan, more time to pay or ask to complete community service instead of paying fines and fees. If your case is currently in collections and you cannot afford to pay your debt, you may still use MyCitations.

The other way to request a fine reduction is to use form TR-320/CR320  - Can't Afford to Pay Fine: Traffic and Other Infractions. Please contact the clerk’s office for more information about using the form.

Please note that even though Standing Order 24-01 discontinues imposing civil assessments, it is still subject to judicial discretion to impose such civil assessments. If you cannot afford the fine amount, you can request a reduction to the amount you owe at any time while the fines remain unpaid.

If you are experiencing financial hardship and you use the online tool to request a reduction, you may also use the online tool to ask the court to set up a payment plan, ask for an extension of time to pay what you owe and/or ask to complete community service hours in place of the fine. Payment plans will be approved for no more than $25 per month if you are approved for an ability-to-pay request.

Fines and fees owed from a misdemeanor or felony offense are not eligible to request a reduction.


Do not use the online tool if you want to:

1) Contest the citation

2) Attend traffic school

3) Get a dismissal or reduction of charges with proof of correction

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.