Monday, December 6, 2021
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
|Thursday, December 9, 2021|
|Friday, December 10, 2021|
Remote Appearance Information
- The Court is allowing appearance via Zoom for some matters.
- Jury trials will not be streamed via Zoom.
- The courtrooms are currently open to the public.
- Please see below for meeting IDs and passwords.
Meeting ID: 813 8769 7158
Meeting ID: 838 1202 9647
Important Notice: Zoom Etiquette for Court
Recording, copying, photographing or rebroadcasting of court proceedings is prohibited by federal law. A violation of this prohibition may result in sanctions, referral to the state bar, denial of the right to appear by video or telephonically at future proceedings, criminal prosecution, contempt charges, denial of admission to future hearings, and any other sanctions deemed necessary by the Court.
- Dress appropriately. Treat the Zoom room as if you were in the courtroom.
- Do not speak over individuals. Only one person should speak at any given time.
- Your background should be neutral, and absent of anything that may be perceived as offensive.
- All Zoom participants must use their full and correct name as their username.
- No vulgar or offensive screen names are allowed. You may be removed without notice at the discretion of the court.