Monday, August 15, 2022
|Department 1||Department 2|
|Tuesday, August 16, 2022||Department 1||Department 2|
|Wednesday, August 17, 2022||Department 2|
|Thursday, August 18, 2022||Department 1||Department 2|
Remote Appearance Information
- The Court is allowing appearance via Zoom for some matters. Notice: As of May 3, 2022, Zoom appearances or courtroom observation will only be available upon an approved request. Please contact court services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 623-1208 for assistance.
- Jury trials will not be streamed via Zoom.
- The courtrooms are currently open to the public.
Meeting ID: 873 8133 8763
Meeting ID: 891 2688 1967
Important Notice: Zoom Etiquette for Court
Recording, copying, photographing or rebroadcasting of court proceedings is prohibited by federal law. A violation of this prohibition may result in sanctions, referral to the state bar, denial of the right to appear by video or telephonically at future proceedings, criminal prosecution, contempt charges, denial of admission to future hearings, and any other sanctions deemed necessary by the Court.
- Dress appropriately. Treat the Zoom room as if you were in the courtroom.
- Do not speak over individuals. Only one person should speak at any given time.
- Your background should be neutral, and absent of anything that may be perceived as offensive.
- All Zoom participants must use their full and correct name as their username.
- No vulgar or offensive screen names are allowed. You may be removed without notice at the discretion of the court.